We all know a clean home is a happy home. Everyone feels hostility toward cleaning but everyone cherishes a clean apartment.
Follow these steps for a professional way to clean an apartment without being stressed?
A different set of cleaners or beginners doesn't know what steps come first in cleaning an apartment professionally. Either dusting or vacuuming goes first during this cleaning process. Curiosity whether they should start cleaning the kitchen before the bathroom or vice versa.
Step by Step Process for Professional Apartments Cleaning.
- Clean the whole apartment, Kindly, pick one section once at a time and move gradually. Start from inside to outside.
Cleaning is much more efficient if you pick one task (dusting, vacuuming, mopping) and do the same task in every room in the apartment, rather than cleaning the kitchen, the bathrooms and then the bedrooms. Doing it that way prevents you from feeling like you’re in an endless cleaning cycle, starting the same task over and over again.
- Gather all your cleaning tools in a caddy Whether it’s a caddy, bucket or tote, having everything you need to clean in one portable place makes it much easier to get the job done. You won’t waste time looking for tools while you clean and don’t have to worry about gathering them before your next go around.
- Clear the clutter: Before you even start cleaning, go room to room and pick up the clutter. As you pick up each item – magazines, well-read paperbacks, old sneakers – consider whether you should put it away or toss it.
- Dust and vacuum: Before you start dusting, make sure ceiling fans are turned off. Concentrate your dusting on the tops of furniture and the undersides of shelves, on handrails, picture frames, knickknacks and TV screens. For hard-to-reach areas, like blinds and upper shelves, tie a microfiber cloth to the end of a mop or broom. Remove the sheets in the bedrooms before you vacuum.
- Wipe mirrors and glass: Use one damp microfiber cloth, followed by one dry cloth in wiping clean all the mirrors and glass surfaces.
- Disinfect countertops and surface areas: Go through your house and wipe down the hard surfaces – from countertops, appliances and cabinets to doorknobs, light switches, TV remotes and telephones. You should disinfect some of those surfaces, particularly the ones that might deliver germs to people’s fingers and faces. Make a nontoxic disinfection solution by mixing one-fourth to a half cup of white or apple cider vinegar with a cup of water.
- Focus on tubs, sinks and toilets: Spray cleaner on the kitchen sink than on bathroom sinks, tubs and toilets. Let it sit for a few minutes so the cleaner has time to dissolve dirt and stains. Then return to the kitchen and start scrubbing. Don’t forget to wipe down the inside of the microwave. Clean toilets last.
While in the kitchen, you also want to make sure your garbage disposal is in tip-top shape. Let it be properly disposed of. Very significant
- Sweep, then mop: Sweep the kitchen and bathroom floors. Start mopping from the farthest corner of the room and move back towards the doorway (that is, don’t mop yourself into a corner). Rinse the mop every time you complete a 4-by-4-foot area.
- Keep moving when you vacuum: Don’t worry about getting every nook and cranny when you vacuum. Just keep moving through the apartment, running the vacuum in every carpeted room in one pass through.
Some tasks don’t need to be done each week. These include waxing the furniture, cleaning the windows, and washing area rugs and bath mats. Inspect these accessories and use your judgment.
- Don’t forget to routinely wash your cleaning tools: An often overlooked part of cleaning the house is maintaining your cleaning tools. Using a dirty mop or a vacuum with a full bag is much less effective, and you’ll end up spending more time trying to clean.
- Make cleaning a group activity: Making cleaning a team effort is one of the best ways to clean a house fast. Schedule a time in advance with the client and assign tasks to each cleaner. Working together can add some fun to cleaning, and your house will be sparkling in no time.
While you’re cleaning make sure to check on home maintenance items, such as a faulty sink that may cause water damage.
Remember to always work with your cleaning color coding on any cleaning activities you engaged in during the professional cleaning task.
It helps, Secures and promotes your cleaning activities.
Guess you gained from these tips?
You can contact us for our services or professional training at PCV TRAINING ACADEMY
Or 08150887836Or visit our website www.pcv.com.ng
Attend this step-by-step direction, established on years of experience, to make the most of your time judiciously and clean professionally without time-wasting: